Tuesday 17 September 2013

Polka Dot Veil

So, I'm sorry to say I've neglected the blog for a while. Been busy making pretty pieces for all my beautiful summer brides!

..and so I thought I would resume with some pics of those brides wearing their KS designs, starting with the lovely Lucy.

Lucy chose a super cute polka dot veil to fit with her fun and fresh dotty/apple themed wedding. I love how Lucy chose just a few accents to create her theme without going ott with dots. A perfect lesson in keeping your wedding stylish by being subtle.

2013-09-17_016


2013-09-17_017


2013-09-17_012


2013-09-17_018


2013-09-17_013

Over to Lucy for more on how she chose her veil..

"I met Kelly Spence at The Designer Wedding Show (such a great wedding fair, such a shame it’s no more) shortly after I got engaged. I originally thought I wanted a bouffant 1950s veil – I knew I didn’t want it to go over my face, but that I wanted to wear one as you only get to once! But when I saw her shoulder length French tulle veil with flocked polka dot and tried it on at the show I was sold, as a small polka dot theme had begun to emerge with our wedding. Once I’d chosen my dress it confirmed that it would be perfect so I got in touch with Kelly and ordered my custom made veil. She was so helpful and friendly to deal with, the perfect wedding supplier."

2013-09-17_019


2013-09-17_014


2013-09-17_020

I just love seeing pictures of my brides on their wedding day and how their KS accessory fitted into it! Maybe Lucy has inspired you to go a little dotty on your big day! ;)

Head on over to the fab Cotton Candy Photography or Want That Wedding to see more from this inspirational wedding.

{IMAGES} courtesy of Cotton Candy Photography
Venue: Eastclose Country House Hotel
Dress: Ian Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment